Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Whoever wrote this story hit the nail right on the head. The Mayor's unprofessional demeanor, his "my way or the highway" attitude and his rude behavior of guests at City Hall, even with some of his elected officials is not the image this city needs.

I cannot wait until next spring when we can finally throw this bully out of office. He has done enough damage to our community. It is definitely time for a change.
David Martin said…
Hello,

I am a Ward I resident. I think the city looks stupid in the way it's handled the Latrice Thomas situation. There's a dog-ate-my-homework aspect to her story. That being said, I don't think the mayor can just undo an election result by handing an alderperson a letter. As the Beacon story suggested, there were other tools (impeachment, court petition).

Did the mayor consult with the city's attorney when he essentially fired Thomas? If so, what advice did the attorney give?

Thanks,
David Martin

Popular posts from this blog

Fireworks Reminder / Raytown Report History

The Little Guy with the Hammer